Judo far exceeds the sporting aspect. The moral code of judo is applied to the letter within Chikara Chelsea:
- Politeness is respect for others.
- Courage is doing what is right.
- Sincerity is expressing oneself without disguising one’s thoughts.
- Honour is to be faithful to the word given.
- Modesty is talking about oneself without pride.
- Respect: trust cannot grow without respect.
- Self-control is knowing how to be quiet when angry.
- Friendship is the purest and strongest of human feelings.